Monday, July 5, 2010

Cash & Potato

Ramsey was very patriotic this weekend.



All three of the boys (Ramsey, and our two male orange tabbies, Potato and Cash) had a nice little photo shoot yesterday.



This is Potato. 2 months after marrying my husband, we went to the Muscogee County Humane Society and i picked out a crazy little orange tabby kitten. I also put in a job application and started working there soon after. We adopted him before buying ourselves a bed, and when Potato was still a kitten, he would RUN across our FACES as we slept on our air mattress... which he later popped. Potato is now a fat little fucker, always shitting on the bathroom floor even though the litterbox is clean, and constantly getting into trouble... and even though sometimes i want to get rid of him, i do love him so.


This is Cash. I adopted him for my husband for our first valentines day. Cash is a good cat. Very chill and loving - an easy-going cat, but he doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself. He walks all over me and always manages to step right in my throat-hole or sticking his butthole in my face. Then he glares at me when i push him off. Potato is always attacking him and chasing him around the house and Cash usually cries like a little bitch, even though if he wanted to he could probably whoop his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment