Thursday, July 8, 2010

Barf Breath

So the other day i was sitting in our living room watching TV just hanging out with the pets. I heard that nasty pukey sound that cats make right before they vomit, and sure enough i look over at Cash, just as he pukes over the backside of the couch. I get up to assess the damage and as i peer over the back of the couch, there lies Ramsey, with (quite a large amount of) cat puke all across his back and side. I thought to myself "What an asshole!" referring to Cash, puking on my dog! Ramsey, however, thought it was a nice little treat, and quickly started cleaning it up. I considered getting up to grab a paper towel, but if I did, Ramsey would certainly get up to follow me, spilling the cat puke all over the floor! so instead... i quietly sat back down and let Ramsey clean up the mess. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment